Zuo Yue Food x AIA Confinement Trial Set Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Eligible only for expecting mothers no later than 34 weeks pregnant at the time of application.
- All applicants must be Singapore Citizens, PRs or persons working or residing in Singapore with a minimum age of 21 only.
- Applicant and/or her immediate family members who are insurance agents/financial consultants/relationship managers will not be considered as eligible entrants.
- Each eligible expecting mother is entitled to only one trial set.
- Expectant mother must be physically present to receive the trial set.
- Limited to the 1st 100 eligible entrants every month.
- Any duplicate, inaccurate, or incomplete application will be void.
- Successful eligible entrants will be contacted via mobile. The Organiser will not accept any responsibility for mobile messages lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered.
- To ensure food quality, delivery of trial set will be subjected to designated Zuo Yue Food/Clookies delivery areas.
- You may withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for receiving marketing materials or revoke your interest in participating in any promotion, offer, or giveaway at any time by completing the Unsubscribe Request Form. You will stop receiving marketing, advertising, and promotional information via the selected communication channels after 21 days.
- In particular, do note that in registering for this giveaway, your contact details will be disclosed to AIA Financial Advisors Private Limited (Reg No. 201715016G) and its representatives including those under Tan Wei Yen Organisation, for an AIA Financial Services Consultant to walk you through a 45-min financial planning with you, after which you may then redeem the applicable trial set.
- You should not register for this campaign if you do not consent to the foregoing. Please take time to also go through the AIA FA Personal Data Policy:
- This AIA FA Personal Data Policy (“PD Policy”) sets out how AIA Financial Advisers Private Limited (Co. Reg. No. 201715016G) (“AIA FA”) and its associated individuals/organizations (collectively, “AIA”, “us”, “our”) collect, use, disclose and retain your personal data.
- Among the most important assets of AIA is the trust and confidence placed in us to properly handle personal data. You can expect us to maintain your personal data accurately, protect your personal data against manipulation and errors and keep your personal data secure from theft and free from unwarranted disclosure.
- AIA recognises its responsibilities in relation to the collection, holding, processing or use of personal data. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. You may choose not to provide us with the requested data, but failure to do so may inhibit our ability to do business with or provide services to you.
- You can find out further on how we collect, manage & store your personal data over here (https://www.aiafa.com.sg/en/index/personal-data-policy.html)
This exclusive campaign is brought to you by Zuo Yue Food, in collaboration with Sherlyn Lai, AIA Financial Consultant, from Tan Wei Yen Organisation, authorised representative of AIA Financial Advisers Private Limited (Reg. No. 201715016G).